13 Monica Geller Outfits Every '90s Fashion-Lover LOVES

13 Monica Geller Outfits Every '90s Fashion-Lover Is Replicating Today — They're Hotter Now Than EVER

No, the Thanksgiving pants did not make the list.

32937

I always considered Monica Geller a sort of underdog. Rachel Green tended to be the one who got a lot of attention for being a fashion lover on "Friends," but my own personal style and taste always gravitated towards Monica's.

While Rachel's preppy chic style was sexy in a girl-next-door sort of way, I always appreciated Monica's way of taking a timeless, classic look and putting a unique twist on it. (She was pairing a sports bra and leggings with flannel before any of us were.) As someone who likes to take a comfort-first approach to fashion, I appreciated the way Monica always looked put together and chic without looking like she put tons of effort into her appearance.

She paved the way for the "I woke up like this" look. Now that athleisure, mom jeans, flannel, spaghetti straps, and slinky dresses are on their way back to mass markets and Brooklyn street style pics, Monica fans everywhere are rejoicing, which is why this particular fan felt it was only right to record and document all our favorite looks.

All images courtesy of NBC.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.