Modest Fashion Brands Wardrobe Summer

All the beautiful colors of summer are popping up in everyone's wardrobe. From makeup trends to accessories, summer is on! For Muslim girls like me, it's kind of hard to find a modest in between. To make life a bit easier, here are some online brands that have got your back.

1. Modanisa

This line along with east essence is super popular right now. A lot of people have recently discovered this gem and are going crazy. Influencers like the one above frequently give discount codes, and the website puts out discounts and sales as well. I have ordered abayas from here, and so have many people I know. So I can vouch for this one. Click Here to visit their website.

2. CULTURE Hijab Co.*

Apparently, these jersey scarves are all the hype. They come on all different shades. There is a variety of material, however, so don't worry if the jersey is not your thing. You can check out their assortment of choices here.

3. Veiled Collection*

Honestly, it was so hard to choose the best picture to put in this article. So many gorgeous options for every season. The price range is also a little high but the products look like they are worth it. They have dresses, scarves, abayas, tops, bottoms, and even matching sets all of which you can find right here.

4. Twiice Boutique*

Gorgeous dresses like the one above are super in right now and can be found on their website here. While the prices are a little high, try to look for coupons and discounts from influencers or on their website. From what I can see, they do cut down prices on some items, but those items are still a little pricey.

5. Voile Chic*

Pretty colored hijabs glore! From jersey to cotton in all the colors you can imagine. They are affordable and decently-priced. Make sure you check it all out on their website. Leave your review in the comments if you've tried them out.

6. Suelle Boutique*

This brand is extremely classy and elegant. Again, you might want to look out for sales and discounts. But other than that, their options are very stylish and varied. Drop a review or a comment, and let me know if you've tried it out. Also, make sure to check out their website right here.

7. Saiqa Majeed*

This is an Asian fashion brand with a mix of traditional and modest fashion. I know that many of us probably have summer weddings to attend or are planning Eid outfits for Eid-ul-Adha. The prices are kinda high so try to keep on the lookout for sales, discounts, and coupons from Muslim influencers or on the website. If you do try this brand out, let me know!

8. East Essense

Probably one of the most affordable modest clothing lines. They have so much variety including swimsuits. I have an abaya from here and a swimsuit, both of which I love (especially the abaya with pockets). Make sure to check out their website for frequent discounts and sales.

9. Pearl Daisy*

She is a YouTuber/model who started her own hijab/makeup/clothing line. She has created innovative hijabs from the 'hoojab' to the normal wrap-around all to make it easier and more fun to wear. The prices are definitely affordable, and the colors are lovely. Check out her website here.

10. Annah Hariri*

OMG! Beautiful is an understatement. This brand has clothes for kids, adults, and even pregnant women. You can even twin with your kids. They have brilliant vibrant colors as well as muted pastel variety. Definitely would say to check them out here. They currently have a 60% sale on their website.

11. Urban Modesty*

They currently have a 30% off discount. Their prices range varies and there are definitely affordable clothing on their website. They also seem to have great reviews.

12. Verona*

Right now they still have their 70% sale for Ramadan. Also, talk about affordable they have a healthy price range. They also have unique pieces and prints. Just take a look at their website, and you'll see.

* Brands I have not tried.