Mistook Luxurious for Necessity

Mistook Luxurious for Necessity

Forever Changed by COVID-19

64
Mistook Luxurious for Necessity

Today, I almost cried when I was able to buy Romaine lettuce and my favorite fresh baked bread. Unfortunately I mistook those luxurious items as necessities before COVID -19.
During my prayers I have been facing the thought that this global epidemic, allowed by our Almighty Father in heaven, has set us on a one way road forward to our new way of life.
There is no turning back to life as we knew it before.
I do believe the extremities we are quarantined to now will become a little more narrow, then begin to balance itself to a more broadened gate.
I hope we remember "when the gate is broadened, narrow is the path that leads to life, few find it"...Matt 7:13-14.
Some of us will continue to appreciate our first world country more by learning that we need very little when we wait on the Lord before seeking worldly pleasures to fill the empty space and we will be Forever Changed by COVID -19 for the saving of all souls on earth as it is in heaven.

Thank You Lord God! ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ–