1. In Indiana, they call themselves Hoosiers. And no one knows why or where the term came from.
2. A major university's football stadium was the same size as my small-town's high school stadium.
Don't assume we were just really good at football. (Because we weren't. Go Roos!)
3. It started snowing & I was the only one who thought anything of it.
Where is y'all's sense of excitement?????
4. The highway speed limit leaving the airport was 55. FIFTY-FIVE.
*speeds the entire weekend*
5. "There's this really good Mexican restaurant."
Okay but is it real Mexican food? Is it even Tex-Mex good?
6. You can just drive to another state for a weekend & it's not a lengthy ordeal.
Half of a Texan road trip is getting out of your own state.