Midterm Week, But It's All GIFs From 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'

Everything is cool cool cool cool cool.

27

As I watch "Brooklyn Nine-Nine," I find more and more relatable moments. These are moments that perfectly relate to how we all feel about midterm season.

1. Remembering all the exams you have this week, on Sunday night.

Quite possibly the worst feeling.

2. How you feel when all the good study spaces are taken, including your usual spot.

Don't they know that's my spot?

3. Having a breakdown right before an exam and wondering why you procrastinate so badly all the time.

Every time.

4. Finding out that your friend also "forgot" to study, so you suffer together.

You have to admit that it makes you feel a little better when someone else is in the same boat as you.

5. When the test isn't cumulative AND you got a study guide that actually helped you.

We love professors like this.

6. Pretending you are just fine when you walk in to class on exam day.

Cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt.

7. Sitting down and realizing you have no idea what the first page is asking.

The rush of anxiety you feel is like no other.

8. Or sitting down and knowing exactly what you're doing, because you came prepared (lucky you).

You know you got this.

9. When you leave after taking the exam and hear people say how "easy" it was.

(insert eye roll here)

10. Or you leave the exam, knowing you just did the best you could, and you are okay with that.

You did great!