Goals to complete before the end of the year.

10 Mid-Year Resolutions As Told By Supernatural

Making changes in your life isn't reserved to just the beginning of the year.

18
https://www.flickr.com/photos/101542703@N08/9699478949
http://www.techagesite.com/supernatural/supernatural-desktop-wallpapers-hd-1920x1080-dean-sam-cass.jpg

June is the perfect time to make new resolutions for the year. With half the year gone you can assess which resolutions you made in January and other changes need to be made so you end the year strong. If you're like me and never made a resolution in the first place, then now is the perfect time to set goals for the rest of the year.

Some of my goals for the last six months of the year are...

1. Prepare for the upcoming school year.

My first year of college starts in August, and I know it won't be as easy as my preceding school years. By getting ahead in studying and taking placement exams this summer, I'll make my school year more manageable.

2. Make new friends

Since these next six months will hold new school years for most of us, it's the perfect time to expand your friend group. In my case, I am leaving many peers from high school and am virtually starting over in the friend department. Which is why I'm making it my goal to make at least one new friend.

3. Read six books.

Six books in six months seems easy enough. I haven't been reading as much as I want to, but by setting the goal to read just one book a month taking on my TBR list will be easier.

4. Get that winter body.

Most people work all winter to get their "summer body." I rather use the summer to prepare me for the upcoming cold months. Embrace these warm days by going outside and being active. I don't know about you, but I rather play in the sun, then decide to work out in the winter.

5. Learn to cook/bake something new.

You may call it fall, but I call it pie season. By the end of the year I want to be able to decently bake some form of pastry.

6. Try a new style.

I am content with wearing the same thing everyday, but it doesn't hurt to change things up sometimes. Finding a new style can be fun and leads to more ways of expressing yourself.

7. Get good grades.

The beginning of the school year is the longest and usually the hardest. My goal is to buckle down, don't procrastinate and maintain a good GPA.

8. Keep a journal.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who says that they're actually going to keep a journal this year, then forgets three days into it. Memories are fleeting, so we need to catalog them for future reference.

9. Grow my faith in God.

It is easy to repent and remember to pray when you need something or when things go wrong, but what about on the good days? I'm going to try to pray everyday and become a better Christian.

10. Write more.

With school, work, etc, finding time to do something creative can be hard. It's never too late to pick up a hobby.