10 Reasons Michael Scott And Holly Flax Are The REAL 'The Office' Soup Snakes

Sure there's Pam and Jim, Angela and Dwight, Kelly and Ryan... but nothing compares to the relationship that Michael and Holly have.

693

IMO, every relationship needs fun, trust, loyalty, and so much more. Michael and Holly portray all of that and more, which makes them the REAL soup snakes on the show.

1. They're best friends

Dating your best friend is the best thing in the world.

2. They're 100 percent themselves with each other

They speak like Yoda together, use weird voices when they talk... Michael and Holly love each other because they can both be unequivocally themselves around each other.

3. They don't care what other people think about their relationship

The best part about their relationship is that they don't care what other people think about them, they only care about when they think about themselves together.

4. They're soup snakes (soul mates)

In the words of Michael Scott himself, "I think we're one of those couples who'll have a long story when people ask how we found each other. I will see her every now and then, and maybe one year she'll be with somebody and the next year I'll be with somebody and it's gonna take a long time... And then it's perfect. I'm in no rush."

5. They're goofy with each other

Every relationship needs some goofiness to keep the relationship fun.

6. They're fully committed to each other

Michael gave up the job he loved to move to Colorado with Holly because he loved her more.

7. They lead together

They've led conference room meetings, one-on-one meetings, and everything in between.

8. They have fun together

An absolute MUST.

9. They support each other's interests

Like when Michael did Holly with yoga because she enjoyed it.

10. They go through the good and bad together

No relationship is perfect, but they love each other enough to go through the good AND bad together.