Michael Moore Fahrenheit 11/9
Politics

Michael Moore Fahrenheit 11/9

Yes, you read that right.

55
Michael Moore Fahrenheit 11/9

Spoiler alert: I am not one of those people who is super into politics, if someone like me can understand what is being said in this documentary then everyone can. The question is can you be open to it?

Now understand this. I am writing about what I took away from this documentary and what I understood from it. I know that people will disagree and that is OK, but our system is messed up and this doesn't show just one side of the problem it shows both.

Fahrenheit 11/9 - Official Trailer www.youtube.com

This is a Michael Moore documentary about the presidential election in 2016 and how it happened, granted within the first 10 minutes Moore jokes about how Gwen Stefani was to blame for Trump winning because she was getting payed more than he was now that his TV show was canceled. But that was only the beginning.

He shows how the government is just a rigged system that is there to support the people who are already there Republicans and Democrats are guilty of this. During the time where Clinton and Burnie were getting votes to be the Democratic candidate for President the system was rigged for Clinton since Burnie was running for the normal everyday working person. In West Virginia all 55 counties Burnie won, but West Virginia said Clinton won (this happened in many states where Burnie won but Clinton was said to be the winner). Democratic Presidents in the past haven't lived up to there parties beliefs they have in away gone to the beliefs of the Republicans (Clinton : no same sex marriage, mass incarceration. Obama: drone attacks, immigration)

West Virginia primary voted for Bernie Sanders but got Hillary Clinton www.youtube.com

Now the Republicans also have their issues as well like the governor of Michigan (Snyder) who took away the fresh water source from Flint and gave them poisoned water all for him to make a profit. They denied that there was a problem, then when the problem was seen they "fixed it" by telling there heath department to take blood test of people and kids to make sure they were health. but what people didn't know was that the health department was told to only write down the highest acceptable about of lead which was 3.5 (when one of the kids on one list was at a 14) so people were ticked into believing that they and there kids were healthy when they weren't. If you think you read that wrong you didn't, the government in Michigan was telling the health department to lie about the amount of lead found in kids, and once lead is in the body it stays. The water didn't get fixed and the governor was still in power, then Obama came to town and what did he do? he said "I need some water." and took a slip of water telling the people that the water was OK do drink. The people of Flint started to lose hope of ever getting help.

Now to talk about Trump. He was the only candidate in the 2016 race, the only one so it would make sense that he won Michigan he was there new hope. He used pass failures of both parties and made promises to fix those things (most of those promises he has kept are to other millionaires not the ones for us normal people). He used the pass failures to get into power when really him running for president was a joke at first.

They compared Trump to Hitler how at the beginning Hitler didn't have the votes to win (only 38%). But Hitler played mind tricks on people told them how he can change Germany, how he was going to put Germany first before anything else. He continued to make these promises until he got into the power he wanted, and we know the rest of history...

We forget that we are supposed learn from past history but we have forgotten..

Trump Is Mirroring Hitler - Fahrenheit 11/9 www.youtube.com

This documentary is available on Amazon video for FREE.

Watch it you might find some of the things mentioned in this interesting.

Might make you rethink about the people who run this country.