8 Reasons Why Michael Jackson is Still King In 2020

Michael Jackson will always be number one in my book.

17

Taking it back many many moons, I remember being about two years old, waking up in the middle of the night and opening my door to complete darkness. In a second, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" music video started to play.

When the switch happened, where they're in the graveyard and you hear the deep voice, I screamed. I ran and found my grandma on the couch and jumped into her arms. After she calmed me down, she replayed the VHS that she had recorded it on and let me watch.

That was the start of my obsession with Michael Jackson.

I remember where I was and what I was doing when we got the word Michael had passed. Not a day has passed since where you don't hear about him in the media, someway, somehow. No matter what, Michael will always be the king of pop, and nobody can take that from him

1. Michael Jackson has the best music... no discussion.

cdn.pixabay.com

I feel like it's a no-brainer. Michael Jackson has the best music. He has a little bit for everyone. The soul, the feel, the emotion he shows. His music is one of a kind.

2. He could act without really acting.

HE COULD ACT! If you haven't seen "The Wiz," please do ASAP. Michael played a character but somehow still showed us himself.

3. His style is one for the books.

upload.wikimedia.org

Michael Jackson's styles are one that will be copied until the end of time. Artists like Justin Bieber and Chris Brown even have music that follow Michael's style.

4. Perfectionist at its best.

live.staticflickr.com

Jackson was a perfectionist. He would record a song, and if it didn't fit his image, he wouldn't use it, which is why he has many unreleased songs. He was very precise and had the whole practice makes perfect down to a T when he would have tour rehearsals.

5. He is humble and kind.

live.staticflickr.com

Despite his fame, he had a heart full of gold. He loved people and wanted the best for everyone. All that knew him spoke nothing but great things about him.

6. "Thriller"...enough said

live.staticflickr.com

"Thriller" is just an iconic album.

7. He's still loved even after his death.

upload.wikimedia.org

Even though he is gone, his spirit is still very alive.

8. Everyone sees him as the king.

live.staticflickr.com

That's all.