Delicious Mexican Ceviche Crab Dish: Recipe

intro

6
Delicious Mexican Ceviche Crab Dish

A lot of people might not know how to make Ceviche. It's a good dish to have with friends and you can also add it on top of rice, lettuce or any other kind of dish. Learn how easy it is to make this delicious Mexican Ceviche Crab Dish in this blog post!

What is Mexican Ceviche?

Mexican ceviche is a seafood dish typically made with fish or shrimp that is cooked in citrus juice and seasoned with chili peppers, onions, and cilantro. If you are in Maxico then you must take a chance to compare a taste of jaiba vs cangrejo. The dish is often served as an appetizer or main course, and can be made spicier or milder to suit your taste.

The Ingredients and Tools You'll Need

To make this dish, you'll need:

-1 pound cooked crabmeat

-1/2 cup diced onion

-1/4 cup diced celery

-1/4 cup diced red pepper

-1/4 cup diced green pepper

-1/2 cup fresh lime juice

-3 tablespoons olive oil

-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro

-salt and pepper to taste

You will also need a large bowl for mixing everything together.

Adding the Ingredients

When it comes to Mexican food, one of the first things that come to mind is seafood. And when it comes to seafood, there's nothing more quintessential than ceviche. Ceviche is a dish made with fresh fish or shellfish that is marinated in citrus juice and spiced with chili peppers. It's a favorite in Mexico and around the world, and for good reason: it's delicious!

This Mexican ceviche crab dish is a twist on the classic recipe, using crab instead of fish. It's just as flavorful and refreshing, and makes for a perfect summertime meal. Serve it with some tortilla chips or crackers, and you've got yourself a winner!

Bringing it all Together

After you have prepared all of your ingredients, it is time to bring it all together and make your delicious Mexican ceviche crab dish! Simply combine the cooked crab meat, diced avocado, diced tomatoes, diced onion, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil in a large bowl. Gently mix everything together until everything is evenly distributed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!

Serving Mexican Ceviche Crab Dish

Ingredients:

-1 lb. fresh crab meat

-1/2 cup diced onion

-1/4 cup diced celery

-1/4 cup diced green bell pepper

-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

-1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro

-2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice

-3 tablespoons olive oil

-1 teaspoon salt

-1/4 teaspoon black pepper

-1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained

-1/2 cup ketchup

-1 tablespoon chili powder

Instructions:

In a large bowl, mix together crab meat, onion, celery, bell pepper, parsley, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Stir in diced tomatoes and ketchup. Season with chili powder to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve chilled. Enjoy!

The Best Ways to Eat This Dish

There are many ways to enjoy this delicious crab dish. One way is to eat it with some tortilla chips. Another way is to put it on a bed of lettuce and enjoy it as a salad. You can also enjoy it as a main course with some rice and beans. Whichever way you choose to eat it, you are sure to enjoy the amazing flavor of this ceviche crab dish.