5 Predictions On Who Will Appear In Meredith Grey's COVID-19 Dream Tonight In 'Grey's Anatomy'

You never know where you might end up...

73242
Instagram: @greysabc

At the end of their last episode, "Grey's Anatomy" teased the return of another character from Meredith's past. After the return of Patrick Dempsey's, Derek Shepherd, Grey's fans know that no one is off-limits.

The return of these characters comes after Meredith was diagnosed with COVID-19 and began experiencing hallucinations of her loved ones.

Since this announcement, fans have been anxiously guessing at what characters we will get to see again. I know personally, I have a few I am hoping for. Now after two weeks of waiting, it is almost time to find out which familiar face will be visiting Meredith.

While very little remains known about this season, it is very likely that these won't be the only appearances we see this season. So here are five characters that I hope to see appear throughout this season.

1. Lexie Grey

If I had to pick one character to visit Meredith, it would be her sister, Lexie. Lexie quickly became my favorite character when she joined the show and I was devastated when she died. If Lexie, doesn't appear in one of these episodes, I will be heartbroken.

2. George O'Malley

George is definitely one of the most heartbreaking deaths in "Grey's Anatomy" history. So needless to say, fans are really hoping he will be the next to appear in one of Meredith's COVID hallucinations.

3. Mark Sloan

I think it is very unlikely for Mark to make an appearance in Meredith's hallucinations; but, I think we all wouldn't mind if he did. Well, I know I wouldn't at least. Especially, if Mark and Lexie appeared together.

4. Ellis Grey

I know Ellis is highly anticipated to return and a lot of fans aren't excited about it. Personally, I wouldn't be mad if Ellis made an appearance. Meredith and Ellis always had a strained relationship but I think she has grown to appreciate her more as she has aged. Plus, think about how many times Ellis has appeared since her death.

5. Meredith's dog, Doc

People have speculated that Doc will make an appearance as a joke; but, I would honestly prefer seeing Doc to other characters. If you forgot, Doc is the dog that Meredith got to get over Derek in season 2 before eventually giving the dog to Derek. I think an appearance from Doc would be fun and much better than someone like Thatcher.