Summer memories with best friend

Dear Best Friend, Thanks For Being One Reason I Look Forward To Coming Back Home During Summers

Thank you for all the memories.

83

As someone who studies abroad and comes back to their home country only once a year in summer, maintaining long-distance friendships are hard. With my summer break ending and me leaving to study abroad next week, I have been reminiscing a whole lot on the memories I created this summer with my best friend.

1) Being 8 am gym buddies and actually ending up going at 8 pm

2) Talking one year's worth of stories

3) Doing Pinterest inspired photoshoots

4) Spending every single day of summer together

5) Eating chicken biryani all day, every day

6) Feeding homecooked meals to each other

7) Getting nostalgic about school days

8) Shopping until we can't feel our legs

9) Going on fancy dinner dates

10) Talking nonstop at sleepovers until our throats dry

11) Helping each other out through boy drama (and all other dramas!)

12) Being each other's cheerleaders

13) Hyping each other up as we try new clothes in trial rooms

14) Being each other's personal stylists (mostly you!)

15) Motivating each other during low days

16) Eating at every food joint in the city

17) Making travel plans for when we become billionaires

18) Breaking beauty standards together with our clothes and haircuts

19) Recommending web series to each other and watching it together

20) Stalking people on Instagram together

21) Discussing everything from politics to our favorite shade of nail polish

22) Teaming up with each other's moms to make fun of each other

You are one of the reasons why I look forward to coming back home during summers. I can't believe that this summer has already come to an end and I am starting to pack my bags. Although we meet only for a little while in the whole year, our friendship only keeps growing stronger. I cannot imagine a summer break without you.

Thank you for all the memories. Can't wait until summer 2020 to make more memories with you!