Memorial Day Sales

Memorial Day Sales

Even though Memorial Day this year looks insanely different, there are still some great sales to distract us!!

46
Memorial Day Sales

You may not be able to have a barbecue, but you can save some money. During quarantine, I, like many others, have resorted to online shopping to get some ~cheap thrills~. Hopefully these sales can add some fun to your weekend!!

Anthropologie: Anthro is having 50% off already-on-sale items. Perfect time to get some cute summer clothes or cute dorm decor!!!

Madewell: with the code "HAPPYTOGETHER", you can get 30% dresses and sandals

Free People: Free People rarely has sales, but for the weekend, certain sandals are $50!

Mango: Mango is a new-to-me online store that has really cute, fun pieces. 30% off the whole website!

ASOS: ASOS is having 25% off everything, and is a great place to buy "going out" clothes

Shopbob: Shopbop is a retailer which houses hundreds of higher-quality brands and is currently having up to 70% off select styles

Zappos: Zappos has every type of shoe you could ever want and currently has 30% off select styles

Baublebar: Baublebar has the cutest trendy jewelry and currently has up to 70% off select styles!

Solid & Striped: Solid & Striped has the cutest swimwear and has 25% off sitewide!