I can literally quote this entire movie word for word without error and I'm not even ashamed. In celebration of October 3rd being on a Wednesday this year, I decided to compile a list of my favorite quotes from my favorite movie, "Mean Girls." Together, we can make fetch happen.
1. "Don't have sex. Because you will get pregnant. And die."
Yep. That's exactly how that works, Coach Carr.
2. "My nana takes her wig off when she's drunk."
"Your nana and I have that in common."
3. "She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Damien sat next to her in English last year." "She asked me how to spell "orange"."
I mean, orange is a difficult word. If you're six.
4. "So if you're from Africa... why are you white?"
I have no words.
5. "I'm not like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom."
Honestly, Regina's mom could adopt me.
6. "On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was."
"It's October 3rd." DUH.
7. "On Wednesdays, we wear pink."
Truly iconic, I must say.
8. "Why are you dressed so scary?" "It's Halloween."
Halloween is spooky. DUH.
9. "But this one hit me like a big, yellow school bus."
Okay foreshadowing! I see you.
10. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."
11. "Boo, you whore."
I'm trying to tell you, Regina is a savage.
12. "She's a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives."
So are my science professors.
13. "You smell like a baby prostitute."
Not gonna lie, I have most definitely been told that before. And I really don't know if that is a compliment or not. Lmk.
14. "This is ass you guys. It's been a month and all we've done is make Regina's face smell like a foot."
15. "Is butter a carb?"
16. "You guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God I love you."
Regina George's mom is a savage. I guess that's where Regina get's it from.
17. "I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on it's hind legs."
It's actually pretty embarrassing and I do everything in my power to just avoid contact. But that's just me.
18. "I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip-flops, so I bought army pants and flip-flops."
That sounds like a fashion disaster. But if Cady Heron is doing it, I guess it's not too bad.
19. "I want my pink shirt back!"
Damien is my absolute favorite character in this movie. Fun fact: I got to meet the actor that played him!
20. "You wanna go do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?!"
21. "Glenn Coco? Four for you, Glenn Coco. You go Glenn Coco."
"And none for Gretchen Weiners BYE!"
22. "She doesn't even go here!"
23. "Nice wig, Janice. What's it made of?" "Your mom's chest hair!"
Janice was a savage as well.
Honestly, let's make "grool" happen. It's great, it's cool - it's grool.
25. "Let's rock this bitch."
I'd like to say that is my motto every time I go to take an exam in Physics, but sadly, that bitch rocks me. RIP.
26. "Ok. That was SO fetch."
27. "The limit does not exist!"
Me when people ask me how much pizza I can consume in one setting.
28. "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets."
Can't relate, my hair is flatter than a pancake.
29. "I'm kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's gonna rain."
"Well, they can tell when it's raining."
That sounds like a personal problem.
30. "Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries."
Same, Regina. Same.
"Mean Girls" is such a cult classic. It baffles me when people tell me that they have never even seen this movie. Like, I get it if you haven't seen it and you're like 50; but if you're my age, how have you lived your young adult life without seeing it? I don't get it. Glenn Coco would be disappointed.