Meeting Billy Ray Cyrus

Meeting Billy Ray Cyrus

Just wow!

6
Meeting Billy Ray Cyrus

Billy Ray Cyrus is one of the most down to earth human beings. He is so dedicated and talented. I was blessed with the opportunity to meet him because he motivated me so much to continue and not give up. He spoke about so many important things. New music, family, music in general, and how he feels about seeing people's faces in Zoom. Billy was excited to share that he will be making music with his famous kids so it is coming soon! I want to give a huge shout out to Noah Cyrus that I met and Miley Cyrus that I haven't met yet. I love Miley Cyrus' new album Plastic Hearts; check it out if you have not.

I love how he talked about not giving up in life and if you want to succeed in something repetition is the key. Billy Ray Cyrus was very excited about the show, he explained that COVID-19 has been terrible. He said he wants to travel to the Netherlands. He loved that when his first album came out his music was on the top charts in the Netherlands. Once COVID-19 over that is the first place he is going to travel. Billy explained his love for tin chocolate chip cookies, he considers that as his new tradition. He loves his Noah Cyrus song "I got so high that I saw Jesus."

I am fortunate and thankful enough to meet a lot of celebrities but I got very nervous about Billy Ray Cyrus because he is the father of a lot of talented children. I was very nervous because I did not want to get tongue-tied. Billy Ray Cyrus was down-to-earth which made it easier for me to speak to him. Billy Ray Cyrus was one of the best celebrities that I met. I appreciate how he complimented my smile and how he related with my friends and I on Zoom about how he wishes COVID-19 should pass. Thank you Billy Ray Cyrus for giving birth to many icons of music. I would prefer when COVID-19 passes that Penn State should invite him again for me to meet him personally.