Meet ASU Odyssey: Celine Herrera

Meet ASU Odyssey: Celine Herrera

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters.

8
Meet ASU Odyssey: Celine Herrera
Photo by Celine Herrera.

Hi, my name is Celine Herrera and I am a reporter for ASU Odyssey. Like most adults in their early 20s, I am still trying to figure out.

At Arizona State, I am a graduate student majoring in Digital Audience Strategy at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. I just graduated this past spring with my BA in Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts and a minor in Journalism from San Francisco State University. I have been working as a freelance journalist since I was 12-years-old. In the media industry, I would love to either become a reporter or producer.

Although this next chapter of my life is now at Arizona virtually, I'm a California girl at heart. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. Outside of ASU, I am involved with the Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Representative Alumni Network as a PINK Rep Alum. From 2018-2020, I marketed and hosted events for the PINK brand for SFSU students as a PINK Campus Rep. As an alumni member, I now get to market the brand to my personal network.

When I'm not creating content for ASU Odyssey or PINK, I'm most likely drinking iced coffee, listening to Taylor Swift (#streamfolklore), or watching New Girl on Netflix.

You can connect with me on Twitter and Instagram.