Meet ASU Odyssey: Bella Dortch

Meet ASU Odyssey: Bella Dortch

A series where readers get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters

43
Meet ASU Odyssey: Bella Dortch

My name is Bella Dortch and I migrated to the desert from Dallas, Texas, to become a Sun Devil at Arizona State University. I am a Barrett freshman majoring in journalism and mass communication at the Cronkite School in downtown Phoenix.

A little about me...I adore reading, and you're likely to spot me curled up with an iced latte and a good book at one of the cozy coffee spots near campus. Music is one of my passions and I can't wait to begin attending concerts once it is safe to do so. I have two small dogs and an adoration of animals; I fostered chihuahuas back home and will continue to do so once I have a house of my own! I also enjoy travel and adventure. Fun fact about me: I've snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef!

I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of the ASU Odyssey team and cannot wait to begin sharing my thoughts and advice with all of you! I plan on covering entertainment, fitness, college life, and (of course) delicious food throughout Phoenix. I'm looking forward to a great year in the Valley of the Sun!