Matt James From The Bachelor

Matt James From The Bachelor

First African American Bachelor!

22
Matt James From The Bachelor

The first Black Bachelor making history. If you watch The Bachelor or not you should tune in if you don't. I love how Matt James handles the drama, sending women home left and right.

If you watched the last episode you saw how he spoiled Rachel, my predictions are that he likes her the best. Even though Queen Victoria got send home we can agree that the Bachelor this season is hotter than ever.

The women are doing everything to get time with Matt; it is obvious that MJ must go home because she is fake and not a leader. We can appreciate Katie going to Matt spilling the tea because those bullies had to leave.

I'm glad Anna left, you need to be careful opening your mouth and spreading fake rumors about people. I was shocked at how desperate and insecure she acted to bring Brittany down.

Loved how Matt took charge of the situation this season so many women showing up out of nowhere! I'm about to pop up and get my one in one with Matt as well!

11 Reasons You Should Rush To Apply For Matt James's Season Of 'The Bachelor' Instagram/@mattjames919

ReplyForward

Like, look at him who does not want to have a date with Matt James! He is tall, athletic, strong, sensible, intelligent, and his smile is like a Colgate commercial. I recommend everyone to tune in and watch The Bachelor you guys will not regret it at all. It can get embarrassing women fighting themselves for one man. At the end of the day, they need to figure out where does their dignity lie and if Matt is into them?

"Matt is living the dream" Women yelling and crying for his attention, but he does know what he looking for. Sometimes I get confused watching the show - COVID-19 is still a thing and Matt James just keeps putting his tongue on everyone's throat. I would never share my man with multiple women, I am not that type of chick!