The Only Ranking that Matters: Marvel Movies According to Tony Stark's Screen Time

10 Marvel Movies, Ranked By The Amount Of Tony Stark Screen Time

Tbh, the only ranking that matters.

90
Tony Stark
c1.staticflickr.com

Endgame was truly the end of an era of marvel that we were alive to witness. Now, we just have the relics of the same footage to look forward to for all these characters.

It is sad but at the same time, truly euphoric.

I am Team Iron Man all the way (yes, all you people who are Team Cap are wrong) and this is just a compilation of my favorite character: Tony Stark.

I thought I would make it fun for myself and find out the screen time of Tony Stark for each Marvel movie made that could have him on the screen (so excluding the separate movies like Captain Marvel, Thor, Captain America, Ant-Man and it's variations) so here you go:

10. The Incredible Hulk: 30 seconds

Ok I know I said excluding the movies about just one superhero but if Tony Stark was there? This movie deserves to be on the list; even if he was there for 30 seconds.

9. Spider-Man: Homecoming: 8 minutes

Listen this movie was a marvel mostly because of their relationship and you know it.

8. Avengers: Infinity War: 17 minutes

I can't believe we all went to watch 30+ minutes of Thanos screen time which cut into Tony's time on the screen. EW.

7. Avengers: Age of Ultron: 27 minutes 15 seconds

Not bad screen time for my boy Tony Stark.

Let's leave it at that.

6. The Avengers: 31 minutes 45 seconds

The original Avengers movie that started it all. Tony finally reached more than 30 minutes! Yay!

5. Avengers: Endgame: 35 minutes 30 seconds

And the movie that ended it all. What kind of symmetry is this? It's breaking my heart.

4. Captain America: Civil War: 37 minutes 15 seconds

Ya, this was a rough one to watch for all of us, but it had a lot of Tony (at what cost, though?).

3. Iron Man 2: 61 minutes 15 seconds

My least favorite Iron Man movie and it shows.

But at the same time, it was amazing.

2. Iron Man 3: 62 minutes 15 seconds

What a good movie. Tony? Great. Pepper? GREAT.

And finally...

1. Iron Man: 77 minutes 15 seconds

The movie that kickstarted Marvel to what it is today and the superhero that made it that way: RDJ aka Tony Stark aka Iron Man. Literally arguably the best Marvel movie ever.

Yes, I'm emotional now too.

And there you have it.

Tony Stark, everyone!