Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits

7 Of Mariah Carey's Best Bops You Just Might Have Forgotten About

We stan a legend.

88

Mariah Cary recently performed at the 'Billboard Music Awards' as the Lifetime Performer. She has created countless bops, including "We Belong Together" as well as the Christmas class "All I Want For Christmas is You."

But here are the seven more bops that are just as great as these two.

"Honey"

This song sends the BEST summer vibes, and there is no complaining. This track is set for you to dance all day to impress your crush.

"Touch My Body"

I am trying to keep it PG-13, because I listened to this non-stop in third or fourth grade. This song makes you feel sexy, and the piano WHEW. Yeah, one word, sexy.

"Loverboy"

Why this song not a cookout song? It sampled "Candy" by Cameo, so it should have received more attention. If you're not doing the electric slide to this song, you're doing it wrong.

"It's Like That"

This song wants you to have a party and live your best life. This is a hit I wanna hear at the turn-up parties with all the twerking. And the synths, too? We love that for us.

"Don't Forget About Us"

This gives the best whistle singing adlibs ever, EVER. And in one of my favorite keys, G minor, it is one of these song to get your feelings out to.

"Always Be My Baby"

This is one of my favorite R&B ballads I've ever come across to. From the guitar hook to the "youuuuu and iiiiii will always," this song is the best for expressing your love. Ooh, speaking of that...

"Always Be My Baby Remix"

I think it's a biased opinion, but it must be said. This remix bodied most remixes of current songs that we have today. This song sampled S.O.S. Band's "Tell Me If You Still Care," and it sends in so much. The sample and the lyrics mixed and matched at the same time.

Mariah's songs are literally the best. I highly recommend listening to her discography because she puts the FLAVOR to every song.