5 Things We Want For Christmas In Mariah Carey's New Special

The 5 Things We ALL Want For Christmas In Mariah Carey's New Special

The Queen of Christmas is back and bringing festive moments to an all-new special premiering December 4!

32307

Mariah Carey is saving 2020 by bringing an all-new Christmas special to Apple TV+ starting December 4. It will feature guest stars, festive moments, and musical performances. The all-star cast includes Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, and Snoop Dogg. Carey's twins will also make a special appearance.

A festive special is certainly what we all need right now. There are lots of information about the upcoming special that has many fans excited. Here are the five things from the special we're most looking forward to.

5. Tiffany Haddish

One of the big names that got people excited when the special was announced was Tiffany Haddish. When the teaser dropped last weekend, Haddish's role in the special seemed to be revealed. It appears she will play the role of narrator for Carey's Christmas journey!

4. Billy Eichner

Billy Eichner is another big guest star in the special. Last year, Carey did a special Christmas segment on Eichner's show, "Billy On The Street." From the looks of the trailer, it appears Eichner will play an elf.

3. The Soundtrack

In addition to a new special with live performances, Carey is also releasing a full soundtrack. As if the lambs could be any more spoiled in 2020. Carey has released her memoir, a double CD of rarities, and her entire back catalogue on vinyl. Sure, throw in a live holiday album while we're at it!

2. New Version of "Sleigh Ride"

According to the press release announcing the special, Carey will also perform a new version of the Christmas classic, "Sleigh Ride." The catchy tune has been done a lot over the years. However, we can't wait to hear Carey's own unique spin on the song.

1. Collab With Ariana Grande and J-Hud

What is perhaps the most exciting part of the special is her collaboration with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson. The three will all sing a new version of Carey's 2010 Christmas single "Oh Santa!" Buzz of a collaboration started back in October when Carey tweeted an image of three director's chairs with their initials. Now that the partnership is confirmed, fans are speculating this could give Carey her 20th number one song on the Billboard Hot 100. Now that would be the best Christmas gift ever.