Man, Myth, Legend: Jeremy Jordan

Man, Myth, Legend: Jeremy Jordan

Yeah, he's a triple threat.

118
Man, Myth, Legend: Jeremy Jordan
Google Images

I talk about the importance of theatre quite often as well as how in awe I am when I watch all these talented individuals perform. One of my favorite actors to watch perform is Jeremy Jordan. I wanted to share some of his most iconic, amazing moments as a performer.

I first found Jeremy Jordan through the Broadway show Newsies. Jeremy starred as Jack Kelly in this amazing musical that is actually still my most favorite musical.

Another fantastic role Jeremy starred in is The Last Five Years. In this movie musical, Jeremy plays the role of Jamie. Although his character does not make the best decisions and is not the nicest of men, Jeremy still makes me swoon with his amazing voice.

Jeremy also played Mr. Barrie in Finding Neverland off Broadway. This is one of my favorite scenes in the whole musical, and I think this scene truly demonstrates what an incredible actor Jeremy is.

I just found this video today. I’ve seen Waitress live and listened to the OBC, but honestly Jeremy really is astounding as he performs one of the most pivotal, emotional songs in the show!

In case all of these examples weren’t enough proof of Jeremy’s amazing talent, here are a few other videos where Jeremy showcases his voice: