How To Make A Great Cheesecake

How To Make A Great Cheesecake

A simple way to make a delicious cheesecake!

9

What You Need

Ingredients
For the cheesecake batter:
2 pounds cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch, or 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (optional)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 large egg yolk

For the crust:
12 whole graham cracker rectangles (6 ounces)
5 tablespoons butter, plus extra to grease the pan

Equipment
9-inch or 10-inch springform pan
Aluminum foil
Food processor
Stand mixer or handheld mixer
Measuring cups and spoons
Spatula
Roasting pan or other dish big enough to hold the springform pan

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

37899

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!