Make a Literal Statement with Your Christian Clothing

Clothing

14

Fashion. Since cavemen wore animal skins to express their identity through the 18th century, when clothing served as a symbol of one's social class and rank, people have been utilizing what they wear to convey meaning for thousands of years. But if you want to clarify who you are, you may design your Christian apparel instead of using patterned athletic leggings or muted pastels. This will allow you to make a more straightforward statement of not only your sense of style but your faith .

Showcase Your Beliefs on the Outside

What is the perfect way to let others know where you stand on issues rather than by being creative with your wardrobe and making your bespoke clothes? Christian t-shirts, sweaters, and other faith gifts that aren't decorated may have anything printed on them. Simply locate a saying or phrase that resonates with you, and then get it printed by a design business or do it yourself. Here are a few suggestions:

• Women’s t-shirt: Something, cute, trendy and stylish
  • Men’s t-shirt: Something bold and unapolegetic

The sky is the limit when it comes to the things that can be achieved with customized men's and women's Christian t-shirts from Bant. Put your beliefs out there for the world to see, regardless of what your guiding principles or political leanings may be, by simply wearing them.

Wear Your Mood on Your Sleeve (Or Chest)

Wearing your emotional state on your sleeve is the most effective way to urge other people to get your back. When you're wearing your "not today" clothing, there will be no reason for anybody to try to press your buttons. These clothes may include anything from t-shirts with such a simple furious emoji on the chest to quips and other inspirational sayings. We like:

"All I Need Is Jesus and A Cup Of Coffee”

"Not Today Satan..”

"Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fears”

It is also possible to have similar statements printed on mugs so that your colleagues will know when it is OK to approach you, which is particularly helpful if you're not a shift worker.

Let People Know Who Your Heroes Are

There are already a great number of pop artists and celebrities that get their lines of Christian apparel that you can wear to show your enthusiasm for them, but what if you favor more obscure people? Not a problem.

Remind Yourself (And Others) to Be Grateful For Every Blessing

It's never a bad idea to remind yourself to be grateful (unless you're wearing a shirt that says "not today") for all the wonderful blessing God has bestowed upon you.. It is always beneficial to remind oneself and others that there are certainly wonderful things in life for which to be thankful. This may be done in a variety of ways.

Because of this, we think it's a great idea for you to wear your appreciation phrase on the back of a hoodie or across the arm of a long-sleeved shirt, whichever you like. The following are some illustrative instances of sayings that promote gratitude:

"Thank you" is courteous and straightforward, and it also serves as an effective way to begin a discussion... Although it is possible to mistake it with the brand name "thankyou," you should make sure that the font and color are distinct.

I have what I have but I am happy I've lost what I've lost and I am still happy — perspective," is a passage from the poet Rupi Kaur's book Milk and Honey.

"What an absolutely beautiful day. Maya Angelou is credited with the following quote: "I've never seen one like this before."

If you tell someone, "Be glad for all the issues you don't have," it will cause them to stop and think for a while.

As you'll see, there are many different ways to express yourself or make a literal message with the help of cool Jesus tees by Bant Which option are you going to go with?