If The Characters of "One Tree Hill" Went To College Today

A Combination of Majors and the Best Characters? Perfect!

212
TV Guide

"One Tree Hill" is one of the most relatable, most resourceful shows in television history. Everyone can learn learn from these wise characters, but if you think about it they are so wise because school made them wise. I have six wise characters from "One Tree Hill" and six studious majors for these six characters.

WARNING: They are very wise, so you may or may not learn some life lessons!

Lucas Scott would major in English.

The typical smart, handsome and generous english major. Lucas would be the perfect english major. He would know all the poets, read in advance for assigned homework and make straight A's in his major courses. Lucas is dedicated and optimistic in any situation. No matter the situation, he would be the english teacher who always offers help to his students and would learn all of his students names.

Brooke Davis would major in Fashion Merchandising.

The beautiful sassy Brooke Davis of course chooses a major in fashion. Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Ralph Lauren are Brooke's favorite people. New York is her dream city and the runway is her safe haven. Brooke is the number one fashion designer and everyone knows it. Also like most fashion majors, Brooke will get her revenge if you wrong her.

Nathan Scott would major in Sports Management.

The captain of the basketball team, the hottie on the court and the best character in the show (I am a tad biased). Nathan would of course be a sports management major because he truly cares for the game and his players. He could travel the world with all of the best athletes and we all know Nathan has the attitude for this major.

Peyton Sawyer would be an Entertainment major.

It is only fitting that the vinyl-loving sarcastic Peyton would be an entertainment major. Peyton had a complex personality. Like music. Some music can be happy and bubbly, which Peyton did have a bubbly side, but she also had a dark edgy side. Peyton was a born entertainer, obviously.

Marvin "Mouth" McFadden would be a Broadcast Journalism/ Radio Major.

Mouth was a loveable character. He was this happy-go lucky ray of sunshine on the show. Mouth would be a broadcast journalism/radio major because he would truly be perfect at it. If someone is driving home and they hear Mouth on the radio, they would instantly feel better because Mouth would be encouraging and funny all in one.

Haley James Scott would be an Education major.

The mama-bear of all the One Tree Hillers. Haley would of course be a teacher for second grade or high school students. Haley would be the favorite teacher of every student, loved and would probably be in charge of the school dances. Haley would make learning fun, but would still make sure that every student would be following the rules.