How You Eat Your Mac & Cheese Says A Lot About You

The debate that broke the nation apart: Do you eat mac & cheese with a spoon or fork?

203

If you're a cheese-a-holic like me, you most likely chose spoon. If not, then you really don't know what you're missing.

Eating this cheese-filled delicacy takes a lot of expertise and this is where the spoon comes in handy.

The spoon allows you to actually get all the cheese-sauce and flavor from the mac & cheese, which you will not be able to do with a fork.

A fork pretty much just picks up bits and pieces, and it even takes even more time to just eat a simple dish.

With a fork, you're struggling to just get a part of the cheese-sauce out of the dish.

It's a shame that all fork-lovers really don't see that they are missing the best parts of the mac & cheese when choosing to eat with it.

Do us all a favor fork-lovers, give the spoon a try and make that switch!

It is so much easier for kids to eat mac & cheese with a spoon, so why not do it as adults as well?

Surveys have shown that parents in 41/50 states have given their child a spoon to eat their mac & cheese with according to "The Daily Meal."

Mac & cheese is known to be the upmost popular comfort food, so why not eat it comfortably with a spoon?

Personally, I will always be a part of the small number of people who choose #TeamSpoon, and that will always be the case until death do us part.

Even though, the preferred way for adults is to eat it with a fork according to a consumer survey by "Annie's Macaroni & Cheese," the love for cheese will always be in my heart and I will always strive to eat even the last bit off of this comfort food.