Countdown to M3F 2022

Countdown to M3F 2022

You're not gonna want to miss this one!

59
Countdown to M3F 2022

M3F is a festival located in Phoenix, Arizona on March 4th and 5th. What makes this festival unique is that all proceeds go to charity. There are three Tiers of tickets. You can buy a General Admission, VIP, or VIP+. New to this year's festival is now a Party Porch ticket. This ticket allows you access to all three stages with the best view. Not only that, but you also are granted credit for free drinks, exclusive activations, and more! Tickets are offered for the entire weekend or specific days depending on your preference. Since 2004, this amazing festival has raised up to 3.2 million for charity. This festival is not limited on music either. There is also yoga, a drum circle, drink stations, food trucks, and even a kid zone if you're worried about having to find a babysitter. This year's festival has the following headliners: Zhu, Leon Bridges, and Kaytranada. This year's festival is going to be unreal, hope to see you there!