Best lyrics from Astroworld by Travis Scott
popular

35 Lyrics From 'Astroworld' That Are Absolute Bangers

Astroworld has been the most hyped up album in years and it delivered with bangers.

174486

"Astroworld" by Travis Scott is one of the best albums of the year. Travis Scott has been hyping up this album all year, and he had some times where he faked that he was releasing the album but never did. It finally dropped on August 3rd and let's just say that it lived up to the hype. Travis was performing the night it dropped at lollapalooza and it was a crazy show where he did a sneak peak of one song that was on the album. There are a lot of lyrics from "Astroworld" that could make this list, but these are the top 35 most fire lyrics from all of the songs.

1. "This right here is astronomical, I see you picked up all my ways, I feel responsible"

"Stargazing"

2. "Parked at the Days Inn, ain't takin' no days, Don't need a vacation, I need a replacement"

"Carousel"

3. "Need me a therapist to ask if I'm aging"

"Carousel"

4. "She said, "where we goin'?" I said "the moon", We ain't even make it to the room"

"Sicko Mode"

5. "When I shoot my shot, that shit wetty like I'm Sheck, see the shots that I took, wet like I'm Book"

"Sicko Mode"

6. He said "keep that on lock", I said "you know this shit, it's life", yeah"

"Sicko Mode"

7. "Shorty in the back, She said she workin' on her glutes, yeah"

"Sicko Mode"

8. "Passes to my daughter, I'ma show her what it took, Baby mama cover Forbes, got these other bitches shook, yeah"

"Sicko Mode"

9. "Because it's too much money out here, And there's too many honeys out here"

"R.i.p Screw"

10. "Nothin' beatin' home like "mane"

"R.i.p Screw"

11. "Fuck the money, never leave your people behind, yeah"

"Stop Trying To Be God"

12. "You can't win a trophy or a plaque off her, But never turn your back on her"

"Stop Trying To Be God

13. "I don't send pics, I just shoot"

"No Bystanders"

14. "It was good sex, honorable mention to the net"

"Skeletons"

15. "Controlling how you moving, lucid dreaming"

"Wake Up"

16. "I can make your Mondays even better like the weekend"

"Wake Up"

17. "Know I love to smoke, you love to lick more, Wanna hit the Jack then what you call for"

"5% Tint"

18. "If she bad, she get a pass into the tour"

"5% Tint"

19. "She like "I-I-I-I-Iced out wrist, iced out, iced out wrist"

"5% Tint"

20. "Wanna kick with the gang, you gotta bang it"

"NC-17

21. "Pull up, left something I ain't came with"

"NC-17

22. "Three main bitches thinkin' they my main bitch, Hit the club and swap the hoes I came with"

"NC-17

23. "Practice, oh, no, never preach, Infiltrate the enemy, moving on them randomly"

"Astrothunder"

24. "I went to school where they teach you finesse"

"Yosemite"

25. "What would you do if you heard I got it going on"

"Can't Say"

26. "I'm out of my mind, yeah I'm high above the rim"

"Can't Say"

27. "The vibes too wavy, it's too hard to kill"

"Can't Say"

28. "Play this ballers offense, I left ol' girl, she callin', You know I hit in morning, oh yeah she yawning"

"Can't Say"

29. "I'ma tell the truth like Usher"

"Can't Say"

30. "At Christmas time it's no Saint Nick we got the Grinch"

"Who? What"

31. "Big bankroll it's soothin' hmm"

"Who? What"

32. "Drop the top, play hide and seek"

"Butterfly Effect"

33. "Drop the top, pop it, let it bang"

"Butterfly Effect"

34. "I'm just tryna get the paper, stayin' out the papers"

"Houstonfornication"

35. "Bad-bad news, I'm just bad-bad news, Good thing, the two, Bonnie and Clyde, The money and who?"

"Coffee Bean"