Tell Me You're a Lycoming College Student Without Telling Me You're a Lycoming College Student...

At the small college, there are so many events that just make you say "only at lyco," and here is that list.

51

1. You explain where you go to college by saying "Little League World Series"

2. What's ringing every fifteen minutes? The bells

3. You've never seen squirrels quite as strange until you've seen them carrying a cookie in their mouth.

4. You've taken a picture like this, at least once.

5. You and your family see someone with Lyco gear on in public and immediately befriend them.

6. You've participated in debates over Warrior Coffee. Are you #TeamGold or #TeamBlue

7. Your email signature is longer than the email.

8. How do you know it's getting cold? The fire in Burchfield is going.

9. You've driven a golf cart for #LycoHoco

10. On the weekends- you go to Hana

11. You can go to your professors for non-class related help

12. The quad is your go to place for hanging outside with your friends or doing homework

13. You've gone to a $5 Tuesday movie

14. You've never owned so much yellow before coming to school at Lyco.

15. You've taken a sunset photo on the quad.

Once I leave campus for my final time as a student in May 2021, it will be bittersweet. I never would've imagine my last year and a half of my bachelor's degree going the way it did, but, all in all, it made me become more appreciative of my beautiful campus, my experiences, and in-person classes. Thank you Lycoming College for the last four years. To anyone reading this that is on their college search, I hope you find somewhere as special as Lyco.