Young international artist LuvaBoiD is making a special place in the hearts of millions with his singing and rapping. Very few can get to the next level and the style of most rappers are the same, but unique words and constant flow make you the best in the business. We have seen many big names in the past due to these similar talents we speak of, and there is another star on the verge of shining. We found a budding star who is working hard to perfect his craft, LuvaBoiD. He is a gifted rapper who is making a special place in the heart of fast music lovers.
1.Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
LuvaBoiD - I always had a love for music and I finally got the guts to make a song and release it. When I released it I caught a lot of people off guard with it but, they loved the songs.
2. Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
LuvaBoiD - When I played my first song to my parents they actually liked it. I went to their house and told them I found a new artist to work with. When I played the song, I asked if they liked it and they told me they loved it.
3. Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
LuvaBoiD - The funniest mistake I made was that I made a song from a beat I found on YouTube and I thought it was free because they said that on YouTube. From then on I learned that you needed to buy and lease beats.
4. What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?
LuvaBoiD - Right now I am working on a few singles that are really different that people can relate to. I plan on just releasing singles for people can focus on one song at a time.
5. Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
LuvaBoiD – The most interesting story all started when I linked with chief keef. I went on tour with him that was cool. I learned that chief keef was a super hard worker. He would be the first one to wake up every day and the last one to go to sleep. He was also a smart guy.
6. Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not "burn out"?
LuvaBoiD - Stay active with the music and always try to come up with different ideas. You have to make sure that you stick out from everyone.
7. You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
LuvaBoiD - Always believe in yourself and go with your gut. A lot of people fail in the end because they never take that leap of faith. Why live always not knowing what could have happened if you took that leap of faith.
8. Can you share with our readers any self-care routines, practices, or treatments that you do to help your body, mind, or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.
LuvaBoiD - Stay healthy and know what you put into your body. Health is wealth. Make sure you stay active with your body.
9. What are your "5 things I wish someone told me when I first started" and why. Please share a story or example for each.
LuvaBoiD - I wish someone would have told me about the engineers. You have to build a relationship with them for y'all can vibe out together. Another thing is to also cheap track of your spending limit when it comes to the studio. You have to make sure that you don't waste any time in the studio. Another thing is that once you drop a hit record you need to make sure you have music to follow up with it. You don't want to be a one-hit-wonder. Another one is to shoot creative videos that people will want to watch over and over again. When people love your song, they love to see a visual with it. The last thing is that now in days everyone really has a short attention span so I learned that if you make the song 2:30 and below people will usually play the whole song and will want to replay it.
10. Can you please give us your favorite "Life Lesson Quote"? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?
LuvaBoiD - "You are the company you keep" everyone that's around you has to bring something to the table. Everyone has to be on the same page. Everyone that's around me has a reason to be there.
11. None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
LuvaBoiD - No one has helped me yet in the music world. I would love to gain some wisdom from someone big from the industry.
12. You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amounts of good to the most amounts of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. :-)
LuvaBoiD - I would inspire people to be themselves and do what they like. A lot of people are scared to step out of their comfort zone but I will be here to tell them it's ok too. You will feel better about yourself knowing that you're doing what you want.
13. We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch, and why? He or she might see this. :-)
LuvaBoiD - I would love to meet Nipsey Hussle and have a conversation with him. The way that he thinks and handles things would inspire me. He changed Compton and put people around him in positions to change their life.
Instagram - @DomicoPhillips
Twitter - @DomicoPhillips
- Highly anticipated single from LuvaBoiD called "Skrt Skrt" : The ... ›
- LuvaBoiD Releases New Single 'Skrt Skrt' – These Urban Times ›
- Domico Phillips, LuvaBoiD, drops new single “Skrt Skrt” ~ UK ... ›
- Upcoming Rapper From Richmond LuvaboiD (Domico Phillips) - ›
- luvaboid (@DomicoPhillips) | Twitter ›
- LuvaBoiD Releases “Skrt Skrt” – The Hype Magazine ›
- LuvaBoiD (@domicophillips) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Luvaboid - Home | Facebook ›
- Independent Artist LuvaBoiD Aims to Creates More Original Songs ... ›
- LuvaBoiD's stream ›
- Get To Know About LuvaBoiD: Next Up in the Music Industry ... ›