Lush shampoo bars

7 Reasons To Ditch Your Bottle Of Shampoo For Lush's Shampoo Bar

Honestly, it would be stupid not to.

183
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/d0d1a23ba298d4e4773c204c2bb71c09/5C86B37E/t51.2885-15/e35/44779365_2251209998245870_4610274286369726534_n.jpg

As the weather begins to chill each year I find my scalp becoming dry and irritated. I'll find a new shampoo that'll help my scalp for a few washes, but it will quickly become flaky again.

This year as I was searching for new products, I stumbled upon Lush's shampoo bars. I was extremely hesitant at first because honestly scrubbing your head with a bar seems a little strange. After only one wash I was completely obsessed.

Now, months later, I am having just as much success as when I started, and my one bar of shampoo is still going strong! Here are some reasons why this product will also change your life!

1. One bar can last up to 80 washes

Yes, that is correct. One small bar can last up to 80 washes. That's as much as 2-3 bottle of regular shampoo!!!

2. You save money!!!!

...and one bar costs only $10-$15. You do the math.

3. All natural

Just like all of Lush's products, their shampoo bars are made from essential oils and all natural ingredients.

4. Works wonders for sensitive skin

The bar I've been using is the "Soak and Float." It is made specifically for irritated scalps. Filled with cade and rose oils along with marigold and rose petals, it leaves your head happier than ever.

5. Environmentally friendly

Shampoo bars require ZERO packaging. That is ZERO waste being put onto our earth. If you are worried about storing your shampoo bars, Lush also sells round, reusable tins that are perfect for holding a variety of products!

6. Cruelty free

This is a major seller for me, personally. Lush does not test their finished products on animals and only purchase ingredients from cruelty-free suppliers.

7. Makes your hair healthier and happier

The best part is that by switching to this product, you are not losing any of the value provided by other salon recommended products. My hair has never been softer or healthier than it is now. Even color-treated hair can benefit from Lush's shampoo bar!