Loyalty Goes A Long Way

Loyalty Goes A Long Way

Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.

550
Loyalty Goes A Long Way

I just want to take a second and say thank you. Thank you for being that one person that will forever be in my corner. I’ve learned that no matter what I say or do you will always be there for me. This says a lot because I know I’m not the easiest to handle. I can go from 0-100 real fast and my emotions are always on a rollercoaster. Just know that I will always be there for you like you were there for me.

Loyalty is a big word in my dictionary these days because it’s very rare to come by. Loyalty is a decision and the choice and actions to continue need to be conscious ones. As always with anything to do with people-pleasing, it’s not about what we do but why we do it. I do it because in this cruel world that will live in we all need that one person.

It’s not about that person being your best friend or talking to them every day. It’s showing them that you care and have their back through the good and the bad. I always grew up on the saying when the “going gets tough the tough get going.” You can’t claim them when there on their good days when everyone is in there corner. It speaks more when your there on the worst days when they don’t believe in themselves you believe in them. You can pick them up because they know they have someone to get through it with.

I always thought I would find that person coming out of High School. That would be to picture perfect though. Having someone to share that transition with in the biggest time of your life. Especially for me and others who went out of state to pursue our dreams. Oh well I found you in College and it was at the perfect time. We experienced the crazy adventures of what this school has to offer and we survived. Till this day we have parted our ways but you have always been there.

Thank you, for being in my corner and expressing so much love and care for me. Just know even in the darkest hour I will be there to lift you up and get you through it all. We stick together and in the end will persevere.