22 Lyrical Reasons You'll Love Taylor Swift's "Lover"

I'm one of those people who's heard every single one of Taylor Swift's albums. When she released "ME!" and "You Need To Calm Down" however, I was underwhelmed. "Lover," Swift's seventh full-length studio album, proved those first impressions wrong. Here are 22 lyrics that'll sell you on all the fun, sweet, sad, and loving sides of "Lover."

1. "It isn't love, it isn't hate, it's just indifference" --I Forgot That You Existed

2. "There's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear/Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?" --Lover

3. "Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes/And if I bleed you'll be the last to know" --Cruel Summer

4. "And I cut off my nose just the spite my face/Then I hate my reflection for years and years" --The Archer

5. "I'm so sick of running as fast as I can/Wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man" --The Man

6. "And I scream 'For whatever it's worth/I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?'" --Cruel Summer

7. "The whole school is rolling fake dice/You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes" --Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

8. "I think he knows/He better lock it down/Or I won't stick around/'Cause good ones never wait" --I Think He Knows

9. "Quiet my fears with the touch of your hand/Paper cut stings from our paper-thin plans" --Death By A Thousand Cuts

10. "They say home is where the heart is/But god, I love the English" --London Boy

11. "My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue/All's well that ends well to end up with you" --Lover

12. "This ultraviolet morning light below/Tells me this love is worth the fight" --Afterglow

13. "Church bells ring, carry me home/Rice on the ground looks like snow" --It's Nice To Have A Friend

14. "I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you/I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you" --Daylight

15. "They all warned us about times like this/They say the road gets hard and you get lost/When you're led by blind faith" --False God

16. "Windows flung right open, autumn air/Jacket 'round my shoulders is yours/We bless the rains on Cornelia Street/Memorize the creeks in the floor" --Cornelia Street

17. "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings/...I hate accidents, except when we went from friends to this" --Paper Rings

18. "I'll paint the kitchen neon, I'll brighten up the sky/I know I'll never get it, there's not a day that I won't try" --Soon You'll Get Better

19. "You said it was a great love, one for the ages/But if the story's over, why am I still writing pages?" --Death By A Thousand Cuts

20. Maybe you ran with the wolves and refused to settle down/Maybe I've stormed out of every single room in this town/Threw out our cloaks and our daggers because it's morning now" --Daylight

21. "And I hate to make this all about me/But who am I supposed to talk to?/What am I supposed to do/If there's no you?" --Soon You'll Get Better

22. "I once believed love would be burning red/But it's golden" --Daylight