Loveless In College-attle

Loveless In College-attle

Part Three: A Forecast of Men

80
Loveless In College-attle
daya e dodson

So Week 3 has so far been pretty good. I spent time with my family which always makes me happy, I think i did pretty good on my job interview, and to top that off I joined a club.

For starters I need to give some context about this club because I unfortunately have to admit I did not 100% join this club for the right reasons at first. I REPEAT AT FIRST.

My friends were officers of the club and wanted me to join to support them because hey why not they're my girls. When I first hung out with them and their other group members, there was a particular individual who I found myself quite intrigued with. Like many other decisions being made in Loveless in College-attle, I joined the club to get closer to this beautiful man.

Now my friends knew this of course but because girls gotta support the girls they approved.

The first couple days of week three was spent with my friends casually inviting me to the end of officer meetings so I could get a glimpse of this beautiful man.

And let me say I am quite a detective when it comes to finding things on people so my girls had no problem with providing his social media.

I was all infatuated with this man... until I saw another one. He was huge like basketball player huge and I had quickly forgotten all about original guy number one. However a problem quickly arose. My friend and I lately have been tending to find attraction in the same guys and this was one of those moments. We would joke around about "Look at our man" or "You can have him on the weekends" etc and etc. I was fascinated and fascinated until I went to the first meeting of this club.

I wasn't that much intrigued with guy number two anymore. My other friend who I shall call Mom went out of her way to make sure I saw original guy again just to test if I still liked him or not. Theory was proven: He was even more beautiful than the day I first saw him.

So yata yata yata we get inside the meeting. I feel super anxious because I don't want to make eye-contact with original guy because I was afraid my eyes would show what I was feeling and I'm pretty sure to him my eyes would have said I was undressing him or something. Either way I just stayed away from looking. Then all of a sudden a new man walks in and everything rewinds all over again. Forget about original guy and guy number two, I WANT THIS ONE!

He was smart, funny, and I was completed intrigued yet again.

The meeting ends and I quickly make my way to my friends and express my attraction to this new man. Now of course I get hit with looks of WTF but I didn't care.

The day progresses and my friends and I go to get lunch. I see him in the dining hall and I instantly almost have a heart attack. Now I tend to not very well express when I see someone attractive. The expression tends to come out as just weird noises at high octaves and quick body movements. So my friend "Mom" quickly registers it and turns around to scout the area.

New Guy walks directly up to me and offers me a piece of candy. Literally. ( To add some context, a game was played at the meeting and the prize was candy and he won).

Anywho, I don't at first register what he says. It's just very very smooth bubbalicious lips moving and someone yelling BOY in my head.

I finally snap out of it and ask him to repeat what he says. He offers candy to me again and I accept. He walks away still with the candy. This leaves Mom and I very puzzled. At that point I figured I just completely made a fool of myself and he thinks I'm a dumbass.

So we proceed to get more food and Bubbalicious Boy walks up to me again opening up the red can full of candy. I says that I can have whatever I like. The first thing I see is a watermelon ring pop and I hadn't had one in years so I ask if I can have it and he says of course.

He gives my friends candy as well and before he walks away he says another thing. Come to find out homeboy knows another one of my old friends who goes to school with me as well and checks up on me all the time. I decide to follow him to go see this friend. I greet and hug my friend like normal and there beside her is another man ( I'll get to that later).

On that note the summary of week 3... a lot of men y'all. Maybe a relationship may not be the best option for me right now and I'm kind of glad. I have found myself finding a new man to like everyday and it's getting hard to keep track. So going into week 4 I am hopeful for some Bubbalicious Bubblegum and that's about it honestly.

But hey, keep keeping it Loveless in College-attle am I right?