Here's Everything You Need To Know About 'Love, Victor' On Hulu Before Its June 19 Premiere

"Love, Victor" is the spin off sequel to "Love, Simon"

10

This June, Hulu will be releasing their new tv show "Love, Victor," a spin off series inspired by the 2018 film, "Love, Simon." Both stories are adapted from the young adult novel, "Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda" by Becky Albertali.

Here's everything you need to know about this highly anticipated summer show.

"Love, Victor" takes place shortly after the end of "Love, Simon" and follows the self-discovering journey of Victor, a teenage boy, coming to terms with his sexuality. Victor is played by Micheal Cimino, and the rest of the star studded cast includes Ana Ortiz ("Ugly Betty," "Whiskey Cavalier"), James Martinez ("The Deuce," "One Day at A Time"), Isabella Ferreira ("Joker," "Orange is the New Black"), Rachel Naomi Hilson ("This is Us," "The Good Wife"), Anthony Turpel ("The Bold and the Beautiful"), Mason Gooding ("Booksmart"), and Mateo Fernandez.

The 2018 movie "Love, Simon" tells the coming of age story of 17-year-old Simon, a student at Creekwood High, who's also finding himself and his sexuality. This heartwarming film was a success, and viewers praised it for its LGBTQ+ representation.

"Love, Victor" also takes place in the same setting and will serve as a sequel to "Love, Simon." As seen in the adorable teaser trailer released recently, Victor seeks help from Simon as he begins to navigate his new life at his new school along with finding out who he truly is.

The first season of "Love, Victor" premieres June 19 exclusively on Hulu.

Love, Victor - Trailer (Official) • A Hulu Original www.youtube.com

Related Articles Around the Web