5 Reasons Why Sarah Hyland Is Awesome

5 Things That Prove how Awesome Sarah Hyland is

Because she is.

67

Sarah Hyland is an American actress known for her role as Haley Dunphy on "Modern Family," and for her roles in "Geek Charming" (2011), "Scary Movie 5" (2013), "Vampire Academy" (2014), and "XOXO" (2016). Here are five reasons to love the actress.

1. She's hilarious

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/03/sarah-hyland-personal-opinion-haley-dunphy-bisexual/

Sarah is super funny. Her insta stories always make me laugh. She is a natural.

2. She's is totally relatable.

https://www.boredpanda.com/letter-skinny-body-modern-family-sarah-hyland/

If you don't follow her on Instagram, you should. Sarah is always posting something on her story, and its always one hundred percent relatable.

3. She's open about her health issues.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/25732-Sarah_Hyland

Sarah has been open about her body, and her health issues. When she was a child, Sarah was diagnosed with kidney dysplasia, and in 2012, received a kidney transplant. She takes anti-rejection medicines and steroids so that way her body doesn't reject the kidney. Sarah has a difficult gaining weight and muscle mass. She has also been put on bed rest several times even when she's filming. I don't know how she does it, in all honesty.

4. She got out of a toxic relationship, and since then has found love.

http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/364796/sarah-hyland-matt-prokop-clash-03/

Sarah dted Matt Prokop who was her co-star in Geek Charming for many years, but later broke up. In 2014, Sarah got a domestic violence restraining order against him for both physically and verbally abusing her, and in October the order became permanent. She is now in a relationship with Wells Adams, and they are great together!

5. Overall, she's a great person.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/02/27/sarah-hyland-skinnyfat-weight-scale-instagram-pic/

Sarah Hyland is super down to earth. She's a talented person, cares about people, nice to everyone, and is very charitable. She loves helping people.

I normally don't do this, but for some reason, I felt like I should write this article. Sarah Hyland is one of my favorite actress not only because of her talent, but because of all the reasons I have listed. If you don't know know who she is, you better find out. And if you haven't seen any of her work, I suggest you do that. It's worth it.