Love, Rosie Best Movie Of Our Time

"Love, Rosie" Is The Best Romance Movie To Binge This Spring Break

The classic falling in love with your best friend story that makes your heart full again.

154

I love sappy, romantic movies so when "Love, Rosie" popped up on my recommended movies, I didn't hesitate to give it a try.

Love, Rosie is about best friends Rosie and Alex, who's friendship is tested over time through several life changes and love interests. Alex has always had secret feelings for Rosie but didn't want to ruin the great friendship they had. Rosie has always thought of Alex as just a best friend but, on her 18th birthday after a few too many shots she drunkenly kisses him.

This will always stay with Alex but Rosie on the other hand was too drunk and forgets that this ever happened. Weeks have passed and the kiss is a distant memory they are both now applying for college ( the same one) but life has different plans. After prom Rosie went home with Greg.

After a couple weeks she noticed that she had missed her time of the month which led her to find out she was pregnant. She decided not to tell Greg or Alex because she wasn't sure she was even going to keep it. A few days later they received letters back and they had both gotten into the same school. Rosie still pregnant had decided to keep the baby but this meant lying to Alex and telling him she didn't get it.

So there they were saying goodbye to each other at the airport one leaving to get an education and one about to face motherhood. This was such a heartbreaking scene so you will definitely need tissue's. It was hard because you know they belong together and you also want to yell at Rosie for sleeping with Greg. Months go by and Rosie has her baby which turns out to be a girl and she names her Katie. Alex still doesn't know that Rosie was pregnant until one day Rosie bumps into Alex's ex-girlfriend Bethany and she tells Alex.

This leads to Alex coming home on vacation and surprising Rosie who tries to keep up the secret by hiding the baby stuff but it's no use. They get into an argument because Alex thought they were close enough to tell each other anything no matter what it was. They make-up and rebuild their relationship. You'd think that while he is back they would get together but Alex tells Rosie that he has met someone while at school. Every Time either of them get into a new relationship you just want to fling something at the tv because you know they should just be with each other.

The next time we see them together is at Alex's wedding yes you read that right the relationship he was in turned into a marriage. This scene was painful to watch because Rosie stands up and makes a speech about how much she loves Alex and how wonderful he is and a great life partner he will be. After this Rosie moves on with her life and tries to make a relationship with Greg for her daughters sake. In the beginning of this everything goes great they really hit it off. They even decide to get married however it doesn't take long until Greg cheats on Rosie.

This ultimately ends the marriage and Rosie is yet again on her own. Alex on the other hand is about to become a dad or so he thought turns out his wife was cheating on him with a famous artists and became pregnant. So they are both finally single at the same time you'd think they would finally get together but we aren't so lucky.

While Rosie was married to Greg Alex wrote a letter professing his love to her but Greg hid it so she never saw it until one day when she was throwing away all of his old things. She immediately calls Alex but Bethany his high school crush picks up the phone. Alex has remarried and was living in the states.

This whole situation just makes me so mad even just writing about it. It's like you want them to be together but every time they should be life throws a curve ball and some new relationship sprouts out of nowhere. It takes a long time but Rosie finally has feelings for Alex.

Actually she realizes that they have been there the whole time she just didn't want to acknowledge them. She ends up opening up her own hotel and runs it with her best friend. It's been quite a while since we have seen Alex but guess who would be her very first customer… that's right Alex. After everything that life has thrown their way they finally admit to each other that they are perfect together it all ends with a kiss.