Love Hate Relationship With Online Shopping

I've Got A Love/Hate Relationship With Online Shopping But I'll Never Stop

Nothing ever fits right.

202
Jamie Azulay

I love shopping. I love clothes, and I especially love picking out new outfits. However, I never want to drive to the store. I hate having to try everything on before I buy it, and waiting in line? Forget about it. Online shopping allows me to do something I really enjoy without too much hassle. Sites like Tobi, Shein, and Romwe offer prices lower than anything I could find in the mall. Bargain hunting is a part of who I am, so naturally, I resort to my laptop when I "need" some new clothes. Although I adore the simplicity of online shopping, it still isn't perfect. Nothing is; right?

As I mentioned above, I despise trying clothes on in the store. I find it to be an absolute nuisance having to lock myself into a dark, dingy closet only to strip down and try on outfit after outfit after outfit. I enjoy shopping, but I enjoy quick, easy shopping excursions. I would much rather go into the store quickly, browse a bit, buy what I like, and leave. I would rather try clothes on in my room and put together some cute outfits with clothing items I already own. You can always return what you don't like anyway, and you can avoid the whole process by shopping online. When you shop online, there is never a need to try clothes on before you buy them. This attribute, however, has caused me some problems. Clothes that I order online very rarely fit the way they should. I still do it though.

I still shop online even though the clothes I order rarely fit, and I usually have to wait forever and day to get them. I hate going to the store, and I really dislike having to wait in line to buy clothes. I especially hate having to wait for the things I order online. It's part of the deal that when you order online you have to wait for them to be delivered (unless you pay extra for fast shipping), but I still don't like it.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who has these feelings. I love to online shop, but sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it. Maybe. Maybe not.