Things To Look Forward To In College

The Things I Crave Most About My Freshman Year

With the beginning of my freshman year approaching, here are the things I am looking forward to the most...

538
Flickr

After living a somewhat routine life throughout high school, college will give me new opportunities and experiences. College has a lot to offer, and every year will be a new adventure. Here are the things I am looking forward to the most when starting this new chapter of my life at a university:

1. Meeting new people

After being with the same group of people for the last twelve years, being surrounded by thousands of new people will be an exciting change.

2. Learning new things.

College offers more unique classes than high school. Classes where you watch movies or learn to sail instead of Calc 2 and AP English.

3. Living independently

No longer living at home will be a big adjustment, and now I will have to take on new tasks such as doing my laundry.

4. Going to football games

Attending big games and tailgating will the highlight of the fall semester.

5. Joining clubs and organizations

Joining different clubs and organizations will be a great way to get involved on campus.

6. Studying abroad

The idea of living for a brief period of time in a new country seems like an exciting experience to take on for a college student.