The Best Stores For Business Casual Clothing

Looking for an internship? Well, you'll maybe need some new outfits.

89
Fashionista

As the spring semester is coming to an end, chances are that you are trying to figure out your summer plans. If you're applying for jobs or internships, you're most likely going to have dress up for your interviews! First impressions are important so you want to make sure that you dress to impress on your interview day. Depending on where you work, you might have to dress up everyday for work. That of course means that you're going to need various nice outfits for the summer. Don't know where to go get your new clothes? That's what I'm here for!

TJ Maxx

I love TJ Maxx! They have just about anything you need at discounted prices. I like to get my business casual blouses from here but you could also get pants here as well. Want to accessorize your outfit? I also like getting my purses and shoes from here. You can also find designer brands here such as Michael Kors, Steve Madden, Longchamp, Lucky Brand and more at great prices. Chances are you've been be to TJ Maxx before but didn't consider going here for business casual clothes. You can also try Marshalls which is owned by TJX Companies, who also owns TJ Maxx.

Target

You go to Target for everything else so why not your business casual clothes?! Beware that sometimes Target's clothing can be expensive.You tend to find great things in their clearance so if you have patience, you can go through the clearance rack and definitely find something! There's also plenty ways to accessorize as Target has all the accessories you could need.

Old Navy

Old Navy has some great button downs in my opinion along with dresses and work pants. You're bound to find at least one or two full outfits because you can also find accessories here such as shoes, bags, and jewelry. You could ever get a lunch bag here to pack your lunch!

J. Crew

You can never go wrong with J. Crew! A business casual outfit from here could even be pulled off as an everyday look if that makes sense. They have great statement necklaces you can accessorize your outfit with! You can also go to a J. Crew Factory and get some great deals. Not to mention, they have a student discount ;)!

Primark

Not going to lie, I struggle with finding my size here so I always have to try on things before I buy them but it is worth it! If you have the patience to come to Primark, go for it. Working clothing is usually all in one section of this huge store. You should be able to get a ton of work outfits for a reasonable price with room to find outfit accessories such as shoes too.

Happy Shopping!