10 Things To Look Forward To For Summer 2018

Make it the best summer yet.
105

With the semester winding down, Summer 2018 is right around the corner. It's almost time to trade in your textbooks for your bathing suit and get ready to experience the best Summer yet. There are so many things to look forward to for this upcoming summer.

1. Weekly trips to the beach.

In the Summer, there's never an issue surrounding what to do each day when all you need to do is put on a bathing suit and hit the beach. Lounging out at the beach is always bound to be a day well-spent. And it never hurts to stay until the evening and watch the sunset over the ocean.

2. Outdoor country concerts.

There is nothing better than lawn seats at your favorite country concert. Parking lot tailgates beforehand, whipping up some burgers on the grill, surrounded by all of your closest friends, there is no better way to spend a Summer night.

3. Going for a run outside.

When you can finally ditch the treadmill and get your daily workout in outside on a beautiful day, that is when you truly know that Summer is here. There's no better workout than running around the lake in the center of town or through your all-time favorite park.

4. Ice cream for dessert every night.

Sitting outside at a picnic table, ice cream cone in-hand, watching the sunset, what could be better than that? Dinner in the Summer is not complete without a nightly trip to your favorite ice cream shop for dessert.

5. Family barbecues.

Hotdogs, hamburgers, multiple glasses of sangria, and spending time with family, what more could someone ask for? After being away at school, there's nothing quite like coming home to a Summer barbecue filled with home-cooked food and family.

6. Adventures with your home friends.

After being away from your home friends for the past few months, coming home to them in the Summer is such an exciting thing, knowing that you all are in store for a Summer filled with crazy adventures and memories. I can't wait for the endless beach trips and bonfire nights.

7. Family vacations.

As everyone is back from college and finally on the same schedule again, Summer is the perfect season for family vacations.

8. Attending baseball games.

Get a bunch of your friends together, throw on your baseball caps, and head out to your team's stadium for the perfect afternoon or night.

9. Weekly happy hours.

There is no better way to end the day than by sitting outside your favorite bar or restaurant, sipping on their signature Summer cocktails. After a long day, this is a great way to wind down and catch up with all of your friends.

10. Car rides with the windows down.

Nothing screams "Summer" more than going for a drive, windows down, blasting your favorite music.