The Top 10 Must See Stages Of Lollapalooza 2018

For every music taste...except country of course.

913
Unsplash

The 2018 Lollapalooza lineup was released last Wednesday and I was far from disappointed. In fact, this may just be the best lineup I’ve ever seen from any festival, period. Narrowing the list down to a top 10 was difficult, but with much contemplating and relistening of albums, here are the top stages you absolutely cannot miss.

1. Post Malone

I was lucky enough to see Post last summer at a different festival and wow was that man making me feel some way. He may at first glance appear scruffy and squatch-like, but when his mouth opens all I envision is a long-locked divine being with heaven stores in his gold-linked lungs. Let him sing out his heart to you while he gets drunk on Bud Light, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

2. The Weeknd

This man’s voice is SEXY. Like, so sexy that it’s the only reason you need to see him despite there being a billion others I could give with talent like his. Don’t have a sig other? You’ll be chasing one in the crowd after listening to a voice like his.

3. Lil Uzi

Literally the cutest man alive. The teddy bear of rappers, Uzi got some sass that’d make it impossible to not enjoy seeing him on stage. Plus, his set last year at Lolla got rained out and I'm sure, being the sweetheart he is, he’s planning a show that will make up for the damper on last year’s.

4. Arctic Monkeys

Uhh, have you heard of the alternative album AM?? Enough said.

5. Blackbear

A beautiful man with a beautiful voice, Blackbear has managed to voice every feeling ever felt, and then some that you didn’t even know you had.

6. Excision

If you’re going to a festival and not headbanging at least once, you need to go home. Excision is the perfect place to do it, if you can handle it...

7. Brockhampton

Described to be the “Internet’s first boyband” creating an atmosphere of acceptance and crazy ass music, what could possibly be better?

8. Odesza

A much calmer scene than Excision, Odesza will still take you on a mesmerizing trip with alluring lights and hypnotizing tunes that are sure to leave you breathless.

9. nothing,nowhere.

An alternative boy band that sings out their heart about real life struggles like depression and addiction--the dose of reality you need after a weekend full of fantasy.

10. G Herbo

Aka Lil Herb, Chicago is where this rapper-on-the-rise calls home, guaranteeing his set will be a SHOW. Don’t miss it.

Honorable mention: Travis Scott. We all know La Flame can bring the thunder, but how bout the Stormi???