10 Bay Shore, NY Local Restaurants To Support In Quarantine

10 Local Restaurants In Bay Shore, New York, To Support In Quarantine

They need your support!

64
Jaden Morello

Over the course of this global pandemic, it's no secret how greatly restaurants and small businesses have been negatively affected. Here on Long Island, New York, things have been quite severe, and just about everything has been closed until further notice.

Although things are closed, there are plenty of restaurants in Bay Shore, a small town in Suffolk County, located on Long Island that are still open for delivery and takeout. Here's 10 restaurants with delicious food to order from and support during these tough times (in no particular order):

1. Takumi Hibachi and Sushi Lounge

This Japanese sushi bar had shortly opened up before we were all forced into quarantine. They were just getting onto their feet and need all the support they could get. They are currently open for takeout and have a delicious menu of sushi and other Japanese food to choose from.

2. Slice of Bay Shore

Also fairly new to the town and still getting onto their feet, this small business is a family favorite and has plenty of Italian food besides pizza to choose from. With plenty of specials and free delivery, this restaurant is a great option when you're stuck at home and craving cheesy, pasta goodness.

3. Linwood

Linwood is a small restaurant that serves an American cuisine here on Main Street. Recently opened, Linwood is still trying to make a name for itself, and times like this are making it pretty tough. Open for delivery and takeout, you can choose from almost anything: like pasta dishes to burgers to fish.

4. Local Burger

Although they've made a name for themselves in Bay Shore, Local Burger is a great family spot open for takeout and delivery. They are a small business known for their unique burger combinations and milkshakes.

Throughout this pandemic, Local Burger has had plenty of new specials and deals to choose from.

5. Southside Bar and Restaurant

Southside has been around for years! Even though this could be considered a Bay Shore staple, people tend to forget about the cozy cuisine. The American restaurant serves traditional dishes like french onion soup to pot roast and club sandwiches.

They are also available for delivery and takeout. You can't go wrong!

6. The Pie at Salvatores

Just like Southside, Pie has been around for as long as I can remember. Now open for delivery and takeout, this small business has the best pizza, in my opinion. With plenty of brick oven pies to choose from, Pie has a lot to offer and is your perfect pizza night fix.

7. Toast Coffeehouse

Craving something more for breakfast? Toast has got you covered. Besides only lunch and dinner options, there are breakfast ones too. Toast Coffeehouse is a fairly new, small business in town, and they are struggling during this pandemic.

They are open for takeout and delivery. Get your brunch favorites!

8. Galanga

Need your Thai food fix? I got you. Open for takeout and delivery, Galanga is a small restaurant located on Main Street serving an array of Thai dishes to choose from. It makes for a perfect dinner option.

People tend to forget about this place, hence why it is so important to support them during times like this.

9. El Pilon

A hidden gem in Bay Shore. El Pilon serves a hispanic cuisine with so many different delicious and authentic dishes to choose from. Open for delivery and takeout, it's the perfect small business to support.

10. Tula Kitchen

On a diet? Trying to lose weight from eating everything in your pantry while being stuck in quarantine? Same. But Tula Kitchen has got you covered!

Open for takeout, Tula Kitchen serves a vegan friendly menu and has plenty of healthy food options to order. That summer body isn't gonna make itself!