Hidden Restaurant Gems In Arizona

Hidden Restaurant Gems In Arizona

Some of Arizona's best restaurants not quite known to the world.

120
Hidden Restaurant Gems In Arizona

When you think about Arizona, the first thing that comes to mind is that dry heat, right? Well, Arizona has so much more to offer than just dreadful summers where the temperatures reach 100+ degrees. What a better way to survive the summer heat than indoors eating some of the best food in the valley where the A/C is blasting.

Arizona is a place full of hidden gems that bring so much more than wonder and amazement, but memories to last a lifetime.

Rock Springs Cafe

Rock Springs is a hidden gem that's been around for 100 years and to this day is still radiating its charm of homestyle cooking. Rock Springs was a blessing in disguise for ranchers and miners in the early 1900s allowing a place of rest during the long trek between Phoenix and Prescott. Its frequent deliverance of home cooked meals and freshly baked pies made fresh daily not only attracted miners and ranchers back in the day, but is a favorable destination for people of all kinds today.

Rock Springs is a place I have grown up loving and is a place filled with some of my fondest memories. The grounds are beautiful and full of adventure. It's a quality photoshoot spot as well!

The Sugar Bowl

Flickr

Another Hidden gem found in sunny Arizona is a super cute ice cream shop called The Sugar Bowl. The Sugar Bowl is another longtime member of Arizona. It is a place most popularly known for its ice cream bowls and large variety of other sweet treats. Not only does The Sugar Bowl satisfy any sugary craving, but it also has a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. The Sugar Bowl is a place that works for all occasions and the cute pink accent colors make for a perfect photo opportunity as well.

Chino Bandido

YouTube

Finally, a hidden gem that has been featured on the popular show "Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins" Chino Bandido. This is a unique twist on your everyday meal because it combines two unlikely cuisines and makes them into one. Chino Bandido is a mix of Mexican food and Chinese food allowing for you to have an Orange Chicken burrito or a Chile Relleno bowl; the possibilities are endless. This place is not only a fun environment filled with unique meals, but with every meal comes a deliciously fresh baked snickerdoodle.

Arizona has so many enchanting places to visit and try out, don't let the summertime heat scare you away from the excellent cuisine found here.