16-Ways-To-Live-Your-Summer-Like-A-Youtuber

16 Ways To Live Your Summer Like A Youtuber

We have all wanted to be a Youtuber at some point or another so why not now?

16

I know I am addicted to Youtube and can watch it all the time just sitting on my couch with my phone in my hand. Though I have always wondered what it would be like to be a Youtuber over the summer. If you ever wanted to experience the Youtuber life then give these ideas a try!

1. Find a nice park, grab some friends, make some sandwiches and have your own picnic!

Picnic

2. Hit the beach with family, friends or even bae! ;)

Beach

3. Learn a new language. Hola Amiga!

Hola

4. Try out new dishes you have always seen on Instagram!

Ingredients

5. Do your makeup, try drag makeup even!

Makeup

6. Do a Mukbang with a lot of good food! (Taco Bell) 

Food

7. Spill some tea #jamescharles #tati #jeffreestar

8. Go thrift shopping and make some nice DIY high-waisted denim shorts

DIY

9. Jump off a cliff and record it

10. Let the person in front of you decide your meal at any fast food

11. Let a clown do your makeup

12. Film a prank on your parents (make sure it is a believable prank)!

13. Recreate your makeup from high school or even middle school

14. Go to somewhere nice and film a vlog

15. Write and act out a funny skit

16. Start a youtube channel and get famous

If you like any of the above ideas then consider making Youtube yours and upload your own videos! Or enjoy just living your summer like a Youtuber for fun!