Listen!!! A New Sound And Single From Aly and Aj

Calling all music fans: the two sisters, Aly and Aj are back with their newest single, "Listen!!!"

24

2021 could not have started any better. I mean, to be honest, we are entering the 20's with a new sense of hope and a classic sister duo making a hell of a debut.

The two Disney stars Aly and Aj have officially entered the chat. If you don't know who they are, you're either too young to remember the days of their hit, "Potential Breakup Song" or you were living under a rock ten years ago. If you need a refresher of their popstar hit, it is linked below.

Potential Breakup Song

If that jogged your memory or you just became a huge fan then it's your lucky day because the sister duo is back after a long hiatus. But this time with an alternative pop sound. This newfound sound is clearly showing the evolution of the two women as artists and none the less the intense harmonies and guitar mixed with the alternative tech appeal is sure to blow you away.

The two sisters recently discovered that their old hit was going viral all over again. With videos being made to their biggest song on the social media platform TikTok, they realized that the Gen Z and Millennial crowd were ready to see them back on stage. So the two queens decided to put out their latest single, "Listen!!!" on January 15th.

This past week, they released their debut single's music video and the two can be seen in matching jumpsuits jamming out. So to new and old fans, it is a super exciting time because Aly and Aj are officially back on the radar.

Listen!!! Music Video

Be sure to keep up with their newest announcements through all of their social media channels.

TikTok

Instagram

Twitter:

Youtube