We Got A List Of Peter's Contestants, And This Is About To Be A Good Season Of 'The Bachelor'

Get ready for the most dramatic season ever.

80

Any show from "The Bachelor" franchise is the best show ever. I have been an avid member of the Bachelor Nation since Nick Viall's season, and I even stuck around through Arie's season, which says a lot. On December 16, they released the cast biographies for the upcoming season, and I think it's about to be the most dramatic one yet.

Alayah

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Alayah is 24 years old and is from San Antonio, Texas. She is Miss Texas 2019 and has competed three times. A fun fact about Alayah is her favorite social media platform is Reddit.

Alexa

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Alexa is a 27-year-old esthetician from Chicago. A fun fact about Alexa is she decided to move to Chicago because of heads or tails.

Avonlea

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Avonlea is a 27-year-old cattle rancher from Fort Worth, Texas. A fun fact about Avonlea is she has traveled to almost all 50 states.

Courtney

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Courtney is a 26-year-old cosmetologist from Venice, Florida. A fun fact about Courtney is her biggest turn on is a man in cowboy boots.

Deandra

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Deandra is a 23-year-old home care coordinator from Plano, Texas. A fun fact about Deandra is she cries whenever she gets her blood drawn.

Eunice

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Eunice is a 23-year-old flight attendant from Chicago. A fun fact about Eunice is her signature dance move is the ponytail helicopter.

Hannah Ann

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Hannah Ann is a 23-year-old model from Knoxville, Tennessee. A fun fact about Hannah Ann is she talks a lot when she is nervous.

Jade

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Jade is a 26-year-old flight attendant from Mesa, Arizona. A fun fact about Jade is she is afraid of heights, but is still a flight attendant.

Jasmine

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Jasmine is a 25-year-old client relations manager from Houston, Texas. A fun fact about Jasmine is she has a golden retriever named Gnarles Barkley.

Jenna

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Jenna is a 22-year-old nursing student from New Lenox, Illinois. A fun fact about Jenna is she gets advice from her goldfish named George.

Katrina

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Katrina is a 28-year-old pro sports dancer from Chicago. A fun fact about Katrina is she and her hairless cat dressed as each other last Halloween.

Kelley

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Kelley is a 27-year-old attorney from Chicago. A fun fact about Kelley is she's allergic to gluten, dairy, and black tea.

Kelsey

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Kelsey is a 28-year-old professional clothier from Des Moines, Iowa. A fun fact about Kelsey is she was crowned Miss Iowa in 2017.

Kiarra

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Kiarra is a 23-year-old nanny from Kennesaw, Georgia. A fun fact about Kiarra is her biggest fear is getting trapped on a rollercoaster.

Kylie

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Kylie is a 26-year-old entertainment sales associate from Santa Monica, California. A fun fact about Kylie is a safari in Africa is her dream vacation.

Lauren

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Lauren is a 26-year-old marketing executive from Glendale, California. A fun fact about Lauren is she holds exit interviews with all of her ex-boyfriends.

Lexi

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Lexi is a 26-year-old marketing coordinator from New York City. A fun fact about Lexi is she would rather be buried alive than be stuck in a room full of frogs.

Madison

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Madison is a 23-year-old foster parent recruiter from Auburn, Alabama. A fun fact about Madison is she was named a state MVP for basketball in high school.

Maurissa

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Maurissa is a 23-year-old patient coordinator from Atlanta, Georgia. A fun fact about Maurissa is that she was crowned Miss Teen Montana.

Megan

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Megan is a 26-year-old flight attendant from San Fransisco. A fun fact about Megan is she has a dog named Bear.

Mykenna

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Mykenna is a 22-year-old fashion blogger from British Columbia, Canada. A fun fact about Mykenna is her dream is to start a charity.

Natasha

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Natasha is a 31-year-old event planner from New York City. A fun fact about Natasha is she wants to start an exercise called disco yoga.

Payton

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Payton is a 23-year-old business development representative from Wellesley, Massachusetts. A fun fact about Payton is she found out she had a fifth sibling through Facebook.

Sarah

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Sarah is a 24-year-old medical radiographer from Knoxville, Tennessee. A fun fact about Sarah is she hates slugs.

Savannah

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Savannah is a 27-year-old realtor from Houston, Texas. A fun fact about Savannah is she likes to treat herself to Vampire facials.

Shiann

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Shiann is a 27-year-old administrative assistant from Las Vegas. A fun fact about Shiann is her favorite part of her body is her lower back.

Sydney

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Sydney is a 24-year-old retail marketing manager from Birmingham, Alabama. A fun fact about Sydney is her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.

Tammy

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Tammy is a 24-year-old house flipper from Syracuse, New York. A fun fact about Tammy is she joined her high school's boys wrestling team by showing up to every practice.

Victoria F.

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Victoria F. is a 25-year-old medical sales representative from Virginia Beach, Virginia. A fun fact about Victoria F. is she likes country music.

Victoria P.

Photo by The Bachelor / Facebook

Victoria P. is a 27-year-old nurse from Alexandria, Louisiana. A fun fact about Victoria P. is her biggest fear is chicken served on the bone.

Well, there you have it. All 30 of the women competing for Peter's heart on this season of "The Bachelor." I don't know about you, but I am very excited to see how everything plays out. Season 24 of "The Bachelor" premieres January 6 on ABC.