Everyone who knows me knows I am not the most graceful person in the world. You do not even have to know me well to know that fact about me. I find it funny how my middle name is "Grace", yet I am the complete opposite of someone with grace. I have been clumsy all of my life, and I know I am not the only one. For all of my fellow klutzes out there, here are a few truths we know way too well:
1. You are constantly dropping things.
You cannot be trusted with anything fragile.
2. Bruises and scratches are common but appear mysteriously.
Two phrases you say almost daily: "Where did this come from?" How did that get there?".
3. High heels are not your friend.
High heels are a no-go.
4. Going down a set of stairs can be a tricky task for you.
Going up the stairs can be just as tricky.
5. You trip and fall. Always.
6. You cannot be trusted when holding a small child.
It is annoying to hear someone telling you to be careful anytime you are holding a child. However, you know that you are very capable of dropping the child.
7. All of your friends have pictures and videos of you on the floor after you have taken a tumble.
Without you, your friends would not have anything to laugh at.
8. You have the BEST and most embarrassing childhood stories.
These clumsy comical memories range from silly falling down in public stories to near-death experiences.
9. "I'm fine!" is a phrase you use on the daily.Giphy
10. You cannot help but to laugh at yourself.
You embarrass yourself 99% of the time with your clumsiness, but you sometimes can't help but to laugh it off.