This Life Is Bigger Than Just Us

This Life Is Bigger Than Just Us

Take a look up once in a while, do your research, let the depths of this life indulge you with deep analyzation and intellect.

98
This Life Is Bigger Than Just Us
NASA

I’ve come to terms with the fact that there is no simplicity to this world, there are many things I still cannot grasp and also many circumstances I thought were impossible to happen.

All in all, there are countless amounts of reasons I have faith, why I believe in magic, and that everything happens for a reason.

I used to hate that last comment, “everything happens for a reason” and I know in certain situations it’s hard to see light in that, and though there are some things we cannot explain, be good or bad, it’s comforting to think in that light.

It is also the mindset necessary to move forward, I feel having belief that this statement holds true is what helps us make the best of what life throws at us.

I look at life in a much broader perspective, in every aspect of its nature; be from the matter that holds our existence, to the oxygen we need to breathe.

There is nothing short of extraordinary.

When I look at the different colors of the sky and how each part has a different shade of blue or red or purple, it’s beyond me. The way we are able to watch a simple seed grow into an enormous tree with beautiful flowers or fresh fruit.

I could go all the way to saying how about 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth's water.

That’s absurd to me, most of us don’t even live near the ocean yet water covers more than half of this planet.

The ocean is 36,200 feet deep, we don’t even have a clue or what life is possibly down there, who are we to even say mythical creatures don’t actually exist.

You know the feeling you get when you’re at a concert and everyone is singing or the feeling when you’re falling for someone, that is magic, to me that is everything that makes you feel alive.

This also applies to the euphoria of hearing a song that makes you recollect a memory or emotion you felt at a time where it was most relevant, even smelling something that gives you déjà vu.

The fire in people who started at the bottom but worked to extremity to get to the top, between how it inspires others and how they never gave up is heart-wrenching.

The fact there are 7 other planets in our solar system yet the fact there are still 7.6 billion people in our own growing population, who knows what other species are out there!

The way that every moment of our lives count; every choice we make, every encounter, every step; we choose how we go about our day, but who walks into our lives is no sort of coincidence.

People are so different, look wise, language, perspectives, religion, at the end of the day, how intriguing is that? There is so much to learn and so much to see.

This life is truly bigger than just us, we just need to stop and soak it that sometimes.

Have you ever been to an art museum, read the description on what their motive was to design it, isn’t it so eye-opening to see just how abstract you can express your emotions and how you can create to your best ability sometimes even over compensating the use for words.

Music can make you feel like you’re soaring just how the people around you have an energy that can make you feel exactly that as well.

The breeze that you are able to feel with every inch of your body and the fact you can the same sun as someone on the other side of the world.

And get this, every single person on this planet sees the same side of the, the "near side", which is always facing Earth. The only way one can see the “dark side” is if they were in outer space.

Love is real and that should say enough, between mothers and daughters, strangers, a community.

If you have ever seen a community build up together after an attack or natural disaster, and then in addition saw people from across the globe pronouncing their supporting and joining in to help, you have seen the magic of how small this huge world actually is and how united we can become.

I believe situations and individuals in my path are never there by coincidence, it either teaches me in a growing process or to makes me appreciate more.

There is a lesson in everything and i do see that what comes around goes around literally with the movement of our earth and figuratively when it comes to the kind of karma you receive.

We are so fortunate to live in this life full of opportunity and exploration whether it be physical or mental. No matter where you are from, there is always a way around and a new site to see or find within yourself.

Take a look up once in a while, do your research, go out and let the depths of this life indulge you with deep analyzation and intellect.

Do not settle for the seeing that is right in front of you, test true emotion that makes you really feel alive.