The Top 10 LGBT YouTubers You Should Be Watching

YouTube is home to many LGBT creators, and here are ten that you should check out!

1062
YouTube.com/shane

For many people, YouTube is a platform that has replaced television. While the trending page seems to be hogged by late night talk shows, its creators are the ones that keep the site going. They come from all walks of life with various genres that reach everybody. Many of them are LGBT. Here are the top ten LGBT creators on YouTube worth checking out!

10. Arielle Scarcella

Arielle is a lesbian YouTuber who makes videos talking about various LGBT issues. Scarcella talks mostly about sex and trans issues. Her candor and upfront presentation make her's a refreshing presence on the platform.

9. Ty Turner

Ty Turner is a transgender YouTuber who mostly does vlogs. His videos deal with trans issues and his everyday life. He recently made a video series called "YouTuber Life," which was seen by many as a commentary on YouTube culture. The horror-themed series premiered on his channel during the week of Halloween and was impressive to say the least.

8. shoe0nhead

June, who goes by shoe0nhead, has a YouTube channel where she mostly discusses feminism. June often criticizes modern feminism and SJW culture. She identifies as bisexual and her videos offer a comedic take on the ridiculousness of outrage culture.

7. PK Creedon

PK's YouTube channel consists mostly of vlogs with his boyfriend Mike. Their dynamic is so much fun to watch. PK's upbeat personality makes it easy to understand why so many people enjoy being around him. He seems like he could get along with anybody.

6. Andrew Neighbors

Dr. Andrew Neighbors is an optometrist and YouTuber who travels quite a bit. He has the good looks and sweet personality to hook his viewers in.

5. Sam Collins

Sam Collins is a FTM YouTuber who discusses LGBT issues. His calmness and humor makes his videos with watching.

4. Blaire White

Blaire White is one of several transgender YouTubers on the platform. What sets her apart is her controversial take on politics and culture. Since rising to popularity in 2016, White has often given her take on feminism, race, and trans issues.

3. MarkEMiller

Although Mark and his boyfriend Ethan Hethcote recently broke up, they still make videos together. Their relationship was a beautiful one to witness, with them often making vlogs documenting their everyday life. Combine that with Miller's awesome drone shots and killer editing skills, you've got much more than your average YouTube vlog.

2. Jack Merridew

Jack Merridew has a comedic tone to his videos, with him often giving his take on sexuality. From his "Reacting to Gay Porn" series to his recent "Gay Sex Education" videos, Merridew's sense of humor makes his channel worth subscribing to.

1. Shane Dawson

Recently dubbed "The King of YouTube," Shane Dawson has been on the platform for over ten years. He made his first appearance in 2007, doing comedy skits and playing different characters. His channel has undergone several reinventions over the years, with Dawson now doing lengthy docu-series videos. He came out as bisexual in 2015 and is currently engaged to Ryland Adams.